Fred Meyer is a chain of superstores located in the United States. The company was founded by Fred G. Meyer in 1922, in Portland, Oregon. It has stores all over the western part of US states of Alaska, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. In 1999 the company merged with Kroger. However, the stores are still under the name “Fred Meyer.” The store is known to be the first to promote the idea of “one-stop shopping,” which simply means the combination of a full grocery supermarket with a clothing store, drugs, toys, shoes, sporting goods, home décor, bank, jewelry, garden, electronics, home improvements and so on. You should also check out Family Dollar hours here.
Fred Meyer Hours Today (Store)
Fred Meyer Hours of operation vary from individual locations. However, most of its branch locations are open at exactly 7 AM to 11 PM, Monday through Friday. During weekends, a significant number of the stores also open at 7 AM and close at exactly 11 PM. In a nutshell, the stores open at 7 AM to 11 PM daily.
Fred Meyer pharmacy hours is a bit different from that of its store. A significant number of the pharmacy is known to open at exactly 9 am to 9 pm, Monday through Friday. On Saturday, it is open from 9 am to 7pm. And on Sunday, it opens 10 am to 6 pm.
For clearer understanding, have an overview of Fred Meyer hours of operation for the store and pharmacy in the tables below:
|DAYS OF THE WEEK||FRED MEYER HOURS (STORES)|
|Monday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Tuesday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Wednesday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Thursday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Friday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Saturday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|Sunday||7 AM – 11 PM|
|DAYS OF THE WEEK||FRED MEYER PHARMACY HOURS|
|Monday||9 AM – 9 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM – 9 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM – 9 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM – 9 PM|
|Friday||9 AM – 9 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM – 7 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM – 6 PM|
To get the actual operating hours of a particular Meyer store, you may need to inquire from the customer care representatives, or better still, inquire from the management of that particular branch. Also, you can get the actual hours of a store close to your location by using the store locator tool. Follow the quick guideline below to find one:
- Firstly, go to Meyer store locator tool through this link: https://www.fredmeyer.com/storelocator
- Now enter your ZIP code or address, or city name in the search box provided to you
- Now, go ahead and click “Search.”
- This is what is going to happen when you do this, the Meyer store locator tool will look for all its locations within your specified location and display them to you; their actual opening and closing hours will be indicated too.
- Now, all you have to do is to look for your preferred local store on the list to know its actual opening and closing hours.
Fred Meyer Holiday Hours
Just like most big retailers, the operating hours of Meyer stores are likely to be adjusted during some national/global holidays such as Christmas, Easter and so on. However, to get the actual holiday hours, you may need to contact the customer care representatives through any of the contact information outlined at the end of this post. Or you can inquire from the management of your local store.
Below are some holidays during which Meyer store/pharmacy hours are bound to adjust (or close):
- New Year’s Eve
- Black Friday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Good Friday
- Valentine’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Tax Day
- Memorial Day
- Mardi Gras
- Cinco de Mayo
- Labor Day
- President’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Father’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Event Hours
On Meyer’s official website, there is a great deal of information as regards special events. However, for clarification, you may need to contact the customer care representatives or inquire from your local stores for information about the special events hours.
Contact Customer Service
- Fred Meyer Phone Number: One of the most efficient and reliable ways to contact the store/pharmacy management is via phone number. To speak with a customer care representative, call this number: 1-800-5764377. The customer service department is open for calls and assistance from 5 AM to 9PM, EST., Monday through Friday.
- Contact Fred Meyer via Email: Another way you can contact Fred Meyer customer service department is via email. To do this, you will need to use the customer feedback form on its official website. Follow this link: www.fredmeyer.com/topic/fredmeyer-contact-us to locate the feedback form. Fill out the form by supplying all required information into the appropriate boxes, including your message. Now have it sent to the company’s management. You will get a reply within 48 hours.
- Send a mail to Fred Meyer: You can also contact the company’s management by sending a mail to the cooperate headquarters via this address: The Kroger Co. 1014 Vine St. Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100. The drawback about this method is that it usually takes 5 business days to get a reply.
- Social Media: Using Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and so on is also another efficient and reliable way to contact the Fred Meyer customer care department. To do this, go to any of these media platforms and enter the names in the search box, exactly as written beside them below:
You can also contact the customer care department through the store locator tool. All you have to do is to follow the guide above (uppermost part of this post) and you will find your local store with its contact information.
If your matter is urgent or you need a quick response or attention, I recommend that you make use of the phone number, as it is the most efficient and reliable way of contacting them. No delays, they will attend to you immediately. Apparently, using other methods may require you to wait for some hours or days.
In my own opinion, Fred Meyer hours of operation is quite customer-friendly. Customers can either go shopping in the morning, noon or late night. Also, customers who are too busy to go shopping during normal days or weekends can still carry out their shopping sprees during holidays.
The company also has an efficient and reliable team of customer care representatives who are ever ready to assist customers with matters regarding the store/pharmacy or the company in general.